At South Point Family Dentistry, we accept cash, personal checks, money orders and most major credit cards. Payment is expected at the time of your services. If your treatment plan requires more comprehensive dental work, call 704-825-5111 to discuss financial arrangements or if you need more details about insurance options.
Educate Yourself About Dental Health
Visit our FAQs page
for more information about dentistry and oral health care. For even more information about dental health, check out some of the websites below.
American Dental Association
- The ADA provides information for the public such as dental care articles, dental insurance information and information for students interested in dentistry
Oral Health Care and Products
Colgate - A trusted resource for dental health information and oral care products
- One of the world's most trusted brands in oral care products
- Oral-B has developed a learning center for dental health education to promote oral care habits that are essential to the lifelong health of teeth and gums. It includes information and advice for children, adults and dental health teachers
- Learn how the Sonicare toothbrush creates an incredibly clean feeling, along with the benefits you can expect and even take a factory tour!
Other Dental Health Resources
National Museum of Dentistry
- A Smithsonian Institution Affiliate, the National Museum of Dentistry is a lively national center where visitors learn the importance of a healthy smile and the rich history of dentistry
Please visit our office to experience the hometown dental difference!